Continental Car Campaign Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Micheldever Tyre Services Ltd. Micheldever Station, Winchester, Hampshire, SO21 3AP. Please do not send entries to this address.
By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- Promotion open to online retail customers, resident in the UK aged 17 years+ who hold a full UK or International driving licence. Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, retailer, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and trade customers (fleet and company vehicle drivers) are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- Purchase – minimum of 2 Continental car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction between 01.06.2017-31.07.2017 on selected Micheldever TyreClick websites. On-line purchases only. Your full name and contact details will be required to enter.
- Entry: All valid customer entries will be automatically entered into the prize draw, on completion of a qualifying purchase and fitment.
- The Prize. A kids ride-on Mercedes-Benz car (suitable for 18 months plus). 10 prizes available.
- Winner Selection: Winners will be selected at random.
- The draw will take place on 14.08.2017, winners will be notified by email, and following notification winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize. Once claimed winners will be mailed the prize within 28 days. If the prize is not claimed within 72 hours, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Prizes will be handed out on a first to claim basis. Prizes cannot be returned for another prize.
- No responsibility can be taken for prizes, which are lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any other reason.
- No alternative is available except in the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter when a similar substitute of equal or greater value will be supplied.
- The prize will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications to the promotion as detailed above or the prizes for any reason which falls outside its reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only in circumstances that make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants.
- The winner’s agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion.
- Names and counties of winners will be available on request for a period of 3 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to Continental Campaign, Micheldever Station, Winchester, Hampshire, SO21 3AP. Please do not send entries to this address.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.